Bed setup for 4 person stateroom on Oasis of the Seas

acwsmom

On 9/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, acwsmom said:

Couldn't do 2 balcony rooms, but 2 interior rooms would save us a good amount of money, so we're considering it. 

If I was really smart I'd get one interior and one balcony and put the kids in the interior while the hubby and I stayed in the balcony. 😂

The kids can always come visit the balcony. That’s what mine does since my daughter likes her room dark as a cave.  Lol 

I am happy to see you got the two rooms.  I really think this is going to make the trip so much more enjoyable. The extra space abd the second bathroom is a huge help. 

Edited by john160
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I have a question about Oasis and pullman beds. Are there any interior cabins for 4 with pullman beds? 

I am especially interested in deck 8 forward cabins (but could do deck 9 or 10 if deck 8 doesn't have any).

Thanks!

I *think* from research I did for our upcoming Allure cruise, that in order to get a Pullman AND sofa bed on Oasis class, you need to look for those rooms designated 5+. This may require a TA or a call to book one of those rooms (we have teens of different genders and I was originally trying to find one room we could all fit into - before realizing, as this post shows, that we'd do better in two rooms, even with regards to the cost). People who know room categories better or Oasis class better, please correct me if I'm wrong!

I did also just want to pop in here to say that I miss the standard rooms that have two Pullman beds and no sofa bed at all, like we always used on Freedom class ships. My kids LOVED those when they were younger.

6 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I did also just want to pop in here to say that I miss the standard rooms that have two Pullman beds and no sofa bed at all, like we always used on Freedom class ships. My kids LOVED those when they were younger.

that's the reason I am asking... DS loves pullman beds, and we found that the sofa bed in the interior cabin in the Allure completely blocked my way to the bathroom at night. I kept stumbling in the dark (with a night light), and then we decided to just keep the sofa bed "unfurled". That caused our son to fall off of it a couple of times because he was a pretty big 8 yo at the time. Now he is a 5' 11 yo, so even bigger. I was hoping to find an interior cabin for 4 with a pullman bed. We really liked one on the NCL Getaway - it was above the sofa and out of the way.

Getting a balcony room for 3 is cheaper than getting a spacious interior 5+ cabin...

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy