Bistro Sur La Mer (Majestic Princess) not showing up in app

CineGraphic

I have tried for weeks to book Bistro Sur Le Mer on Majestic Princess, and it didn't work even when the app listed it.  Do you think it's possible they are closing it in order to use the space for something else?  The Bistro occupies the spot Crooner's uses on other Royal Class ships, doesn't it?

3 hours ago, cruzin4us said:

this is what the woman on the Princess live chat told me today:

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 9.39.44 AM.png

Thanks! Of course, we still wonder don't we? Hopefully we'll be able to make reservations on board, but I'd love to have them done already like I do for Crown and Harmony. It just makes me feel good to see those reservations! 

• Like 1

People currently on board the Majestic are reporting the Bistro Sur La Mer is operational.  We have reservations for our 1st night - Nov.6th.  Reservation does not show up any longer, so we will just hope it still exists in the Princess servers and we will have no problem once onboard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

People currently on board the Majestic are reporting the Bistro Sur La Mer is operational.  We have reservations for our 1st night - Nov.6th.  Reservation does not show up any longer, so we will just hope it still exists in the Princess servers and we will have no problem once onboard.

That's what we're hoping too.   We've already booked and paid for 3 nights

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, DiRonT said:

I'm glad to hear that Sur La Mer is open. Occupancy will be 60% or less, so seating shouldn't be a problem anywhere.

• Like 2

I had dinner at Sur la Mer on Wednesday night for the recent 3-day getaway.  As a solo, they were able to accommodate me even though I didn't have it booked. I would caution that online booking does seem to work, so others may not be as lucky as I was! 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 5:23 AM, Shelly97060 said:

I received an email from the OM group about missing reservations in Dine My Way.  Here is the reply: E6B950AF-CD30-4E20-8354-5B11279344A9.thumb.jpeg.15fcf6d789c6c7aedc06bd931748706c.jpeg

We go this shortly and although I could book the Crown grill nothing else works it does show but when I try to book anything I get a red exclamation mark and error message.  As it is a last minute booking we have not been able to book anything for the main dining either, this is possibly the reason why.

Like everyone else, our Bistro reservations disappeared from our Dine my Way booking for our Oct 30th Majestic cruise.  So, everyday I have been checking and this morning the reservation is back for our cruise.  

Everyone following this thread should check their reservations, hopefully Princess has it fixed for everyone.

Doug