Infant cruisers

Tinkerbell

Also, Norwegian was offering a special with 3rd and 4th passengers free (just pay taxes). I'm not sure if they are still offering this special. But for us, it made more sense to book the cruise with the 3rd and 4th passenger free just after DD turns 2 than to book when DD would be too young for the kids program.

However, also keep in mind that your child, if even 23.5 months old at day of embarkation will NOT be permitted to participate in the kids programs.

We're sailing on the Sun next Saturday, and my little guy turns 2 on Monday. I'm hoping that they will allow him to participate, even if it's from the day he turns 2 on. I will tip accordingly. We didn't even consider the fact that NCL allows 2 year olds in their kids club when we booked this trip last year - had we realized, we probably would have waited a week or two.

We're sailing on the Sun next Saturday, and my little guy turns 2 on Monday. I'm hoping that they will allow him to participate, even if it's from the day he turns 2 on. I will tip accordingly. We didn't even consider the fact that NCL allows 2 year olds in their kids club when we booked this trip last year - had we realized, we probably would have waited a week or two.

I don't think he can, they measure from date of embarkation

Also, Norwegian was offering a special with 3rd and 4th passengers free (just pay taxes). I'm not sure if they are still offering this special. But for us, it made more sense to book the cruise with the 3rd and 4th passenger free just after DD turns 2 than to book when DD would be too young for the kids program.

MOM of 2 Kids :I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Do you know if that special is still an offer and/or is for certain cruises? Do you know where I can find out more information? We booked a cruise for 2007 with several rooms with 3rd and 4th guests.

Thank you

J & J's Mommy

MOM of 2 Kids :I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Do you know if that special is still an offer and/or is for certain cruises? Do you know where I can find out more information? We booked a cruise for 2007 with several rooms with 3rd and 4th guests.

Thank you

J & J's Mommy

It only appears on certain ships at certain times, and can disappear as quikly as it appears. If it had been available at the time of your booking it would have automatically been utilized. Sorry. :o

It only appears on certain ships at certain times, and can disappear as quikly as it appears. If it had been available at the time of your booking it would have automatically been utilized. Sorry. :o

Peper,

Thank you for the information. I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

J & J's Mommy

My sister in law cruised on NCL last year with her 6 month old and my other sister in law will be cruising this summer with a 9 month old. In both cases they only had to pay port/government charges. I believe these charges were about $295 for the child. In addition NCL provided a crib for the baby. (Make sure to reserve this when you book because they are limited.) Also, my sister in law did not have to pay for airfare for the infant since it was held in their lap during the flights. They did take along a notarized copy of the baby's birth certificate.

As far as the kids club is concerned, the date is based on the age as of date of sailing and not when they turn 2. (A friend had a situation with this for a older kids club grouping, the child turned 13 during the cruise, but they would not allow them up a group even after the birthday.) The other thing to remember is that if your child is not potty trained, you will be given a beeper and paged whenever there needs to be a diaper change. These beepers work only on board ship and so you cannot leave your child on board in babysitting while you are on a shore excursion.

Archived