Cocktails on the Drinks Packages

TheGuv316

The packages are changing in November, the date will vary according to each ship’s itinerary.

However, looking at the comparison charts for both the current and new packages, both Easy packages include “Classic cocktails with Well spirits”.  If you’re not fussy about the brand of alcohol used, Easy should suffice for you. 

Current Drink Comparison Chart.pdf

2022 Drink Package Comparison.pdf

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DebsterW said:

Do you know the cost for the easy package? Do both people in cabin have to get it? My husband doesn’t drink

The Easy package from November will be $38 pppd for US sailings and everyone in the same cabin must purchase it.

• Like 1

It’s too close to sailing and, I believe, you can’t pre-book it for a 3 nighter.  If you can purchase it onboard there will be a 15% service charge added to the cost. 

The current price may be the same as it’s €32 now when the onboard currency is in Euros and the Euro cost is not changing on the new Easy. 

Edited by Beamafar

3 hours ago, Beamafar said:

The packages are changing in November, the date will vary according to each ship’s itinerary.

However, looking at the comparison charts for both the current and new packages, both Easy packages include “Classic cocktails with Well spirits”.  If you’re not fussy about the brand of alcohol used, Easy should suffice for you. 

Current Drink Comparison Chart.pdf 213.7 kB · 7 downloads

2022 Drink Package Comparison.pdf 212.32 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks for sharing! Would you know which package I would get in a YC booking this October?

6 minutes ago, SeaSwirl66 said:

Thanks for sharing! Would you know which package I would get in a YC booking this October?

MSC will not state specifically which drinks package is included for YC, but it’ll  be the equivalent of Premium.  Anything without a price on the YC menus is included within YC.  There is an upper price limit around the rest of the ship, though I don’t know what that is currently for US sailings.   I think it’s $13 as it’s €10 for European sailings.   

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

MSC will not state specifically which drinks package is included for YC, but it’ll  be the equivalent of Premium.  Anything without a price on the YC menus is included within YC.  There is an upper price limit around the rest of the ship, though I don’t know what that is currently for US sailings.   I think it’s $13 as it’s €10 for European sailings.   

Thank you! ☺️ we're (hopefully) on Seashore the last week of October for her final loop of the med. 

6 minutes ago, SeaSwirl66 said:

Thank you! ☺️ we're (hopefully) on Seashore the last week of October for her final loop of the med. 

You’re welcome 😉 

We’re embarking on October 22nd in Barcelona, though not in YC.  We hope to be in YC in March from Miami, if the expected end to travel restrictions still holds to then. 

15 hours ago, SeaSwirl66 said:

Thanks I might just go premium its only a 5 day cruise and first one witout Baby so Mammy and Daddy might decide to get a little tipsy .... if Im going to drink its not going to be mystery well drinks...