Brilliance of the seas

rfs7306

My daughter and I are booked on this ship for a Med cruise leaving 5/9/2022 is anyone else taking this cruise? 

Also is there any way to find out how booked it is? It's a 1 time cruise and we were booked on a 1 time cruise on another 

cruise line and the cruise got cancelled. I am just hoping it doesn't happen again for any reason. I  may be wrong but a 1 time cruise is easier to cancel than an ongoing cruise.  Just a little worried. Thanks for any info and if you are going on this cruise

please respond.

8 hours ago, rfs7306 said:

I am just hoping it doesn't happen again for any reason.

Even before COIVD, sailings got cancelled for a number of reasons. Capacity will not be known until the ship sails away.

Biker, who would not book any sailing for at least the next 6 months which requires a flight.

Edited by Biker19

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:11 PM, rfs7306 said:

My daughter and I are booked on this ship for a Med cruise leaving 5/9/2022 is anyone else taking this cruise? 

Also is there any way to find out how booked it is? It's a 1 time cruise and we were booked on a 1 time cruise on another 

cruise line and the cruise got cancelled. I am just hoping it doesn't happen again for any reason. I  may be wrong but a 1 time cruise is easier to cancel than an ongoing cruise.  Just a little worried. Thanks for any info and if you are going on this cruise

please respond.

We are also booked on this cruise and concerned about cancellation as the transatlantic cruise on the ship for April to take it to Europe has been cancelled.   Can’t get an answer why from RC.  Just that as of now our cruise is still active.  I’m holding out booking airfare.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:11 PM, rfs7306 said:

please respond.

We are also on this cruise and the following one (b2b).