Price drop score

janroatan

Keep checking price often.  You'll get any price reduction right up until final payment, though perks might change.  We booked our 2009 Med cruise a year in advance and during the course of that year the price of our cabin dropped $2000.  Prior to our TA on Epic in 2018 NCL had a Black Friday sale Thanksgiving weekend where our cabin went down almost $3000.  On the latter our OBC went down from $300 to $150, but that was a small price to pay to save $3000.

3 hours ago, janroatan said:

Priced our upcoming cruise on the Epic, priced out cheaper.Went online chat,

they proccessed price drop.Saved $228💃🏼😎

The chat agent on NCL gave you a refund? That's awesome. My Joy cruise in December has gone down by almost $500 since I booked and still has almost a month until final payment. Will be watching very closely to do this!

Since we booked out b2b2b prices have dropped three time on all three for a total savings of $2357. I called a friend about this last drop and they were able to save $2297 and keep the air even though it was no long offered. Hopefully there is one more drop before final payment. If there is a price drop after final payment I will ask for on board credit.