Check in

Bin man

27 days to go for iona had email for checking in photoes tickets and labels but not able to print still outlined in grey not able to go any further. It does say normally 3 weeks before on site but would have thought getting email would be able to do it .This will be the first time we have checked in online anybody had experience in checking in .

43 minutes ago, Bin man said:

27 days to go for iona had email for checking in photoes tickets and labels but not able to print still outlined in grey not able to go any further. It does say normally 3 weeks before on site but would have thought getting email would be able to do it .This will be the first time we have checked in online anybody had experience in checking in .

I think they’ve jumped the gun a bit 😊

It seems this is the way companies do it now. I have ordered a new phone and received an email with copious detail on how to operate it etc - only thing is, the phone hasn't arrived yet!

But I suppose if they did it the other way round people would scream "Where are the instructions?"!

A lot of cruisers are being caught out by the standard info about when you can book tours - "will become available to book 90 days before sailing". However they are appearing up to  months ahead in some cases and are bookable, meaning those who look for the first time nearer the old "normal" date may find their chosen tours are fully booked by then and so miss out.

However, in your case I expect all will resolve itself at 21 days out.

The 21 day software trigger will come into affect and you will be able to print off the required documentation plus labels etc 

Good luck with uploading the photos seems you have to disable cookies then do a refresh login took me 2 attempts to print all.

TIP1 : be patient

TIP2 : as with all these new rules have a swear box handy.... both for P&O and especially with regards to NHS login to get your vaccination pass with an expiry date on as opposed to the one you get in the post they want photos and a voice recording and if you cant provide then its that old chestnut lock screen no way of going forward to fill form so advise you use a phone with camera and not a desktop unless it has access to camera.

TIP3: keep trying

Hello just come back from Britannia last week, we found when you can fill all the details in I.e. personal details, credit card, photos (don’t worry if their not that good they will do it again at the terminal) but it allows you to print things out. All of this later will let you book seats in the Headliners theatre before cruising as we did. If this helps we travelled to Southampton early 10.30ish ,chanced our  arm arrived at CPS lateral flow testing station open at 11.45am went through within 5 minutes…no problems. On the ship by 1.20pm. Great trip..

I had same problem a few weeks ago could check in enter c card details and took photo,  then it took a few days for me to be able to print off labels and boarding pass. If you can’t print labels there are people at the terminal that we give you some.

have a great cruise