Boarding Documents

villagenut

Yep, that's exactly right.  

A similar question was asked a few days ago and someone suggested printing out the health survey that you did on the Carnival website just in case they lost that.  I've never bothered with doing that and never had any issues, but it couldn't hurt.

Your good.  We purchased Passport holders to contain the 3 docs together, fully assembled before we leave home for the airport. (excludes our boarding pass).

Just so you understand the actual process.... The first person you'll encounter inside the building will be the Covid check guy.  You'll present your Passport, Vax card, and negative test letter.  He'll review and stamp an OK on your boarding pass.  After that it's like before; metal detector/airport type screening and then off to the customer service counter where they process your Passport and formally check you in.  One more OK stamp and then wait for your boarding group to head up the gangway.  Keys are at your cabin nowadays. Use your boarding pass to buy your first DoD. 

Guest BasicSailor
2 hours ago, groundloop said:

Yep, that's exactly right.  

A similar question was asked a few days ago and someone suggested printing out the health survey that you did on the Carnival website just in case they lost that.  I've never bothered with doing that and never had any issues, but it couldn't hurt.

I did get Walgreens to print out our Covid test results , just to avoid having them view it on my phone.

Edited by BasicSailor

7 minutes ago, BoozinCroozin said:

I was just searching for this exact question.

Don't you have to bring a copy of the health questionnaire now? Maybe that ended, but I thought it was needed previously.

We cruised last week on the Pride out of Baltimore. After we got our covid test results back on Friday(we sailed Sunday) I filled out the health questionnaire. Checked, checked and double checked it showed completed. Saturday evening I logged onto my cruise manager for something, and noticed in my "To Do List"  said the questionnaire still needed to be completed, and to be completed at the terminal during check-in. I was like...***** with that??? Couple others on the cruise FB group page saw the same. Sunday during checking...never gave it a thought.....neither did anyone that checked us in. At the point I saw it Saturday, I don't think I could have printed it had I even thought to do so. Of course, ymmv at whatever port you cruise out of. We'll see in a few weeks at Port Canaveral.

• Like 1