Bimini free beach questions?

BlondeKajun

Just got back from both beaches. Radio is nice if you like looking for beach glass and shells it does have a more rustic vibe. The beach does drop off and the shells are rough on the feet going in the water. Super fun and check out Shadows bar if you do go. Past beach 360 is an area called Bimini's White & Blue beach. Its new beach chairs and the beach is gorgeous calm and not much of a drop off and soft sand. We didn't use the chairs we just laid our back packs on the beach and went in. I did a video of both areas. Let me know if you have any questions. We rented a golf cart and explored all around. Bimini Review

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 10:38 PM, usacol said:

Let me know if you have any questions. We rented a golf cart and explored all around.

Thanks for the tips.  The video was very helpful.  Also curious who you rented the cart from.  The only company I found on Bimini wants $90.00.

1 hour ago, Stem to Stern said:

Thanks for the tips.  The video was very helpful.  Also curious who you rented the cart from.  The only company I found on Bimini wants $90.00.

There is no shortage of golf carts so I recommend waiting until you get to port to rent. Don't pay anyone online upfront. You will be bombarded with golf cart rentals as soon as you get off of the pier. I paid $60 and I'm sure they would have taken less.

We rented a golf cart when we got there.  Walk to the end of the pier (it is very long).  You'll pass a white guard shack at the end of the pier on your left hand side.  Keep walking straight and a whole lot of golf carts will be on your right hand side.  These are Sue & Joys.  We paid $60 for the day for a 4-seater.  No info exchanged, no contracts, no ID checked.  Just hand over the money and they'll give you the keys.  There was a locking device for the steering wheel.  The key to start the ignition is the same key to the lock for the steering wheel.  We toured the whole island (not much to see).  We preferred Radio Beach.  It was postcard perfect!  There was not a huge drop off (we were there in September).  Lots of jellyfish but they are a type that doesn't sting.  I held them in my hands.  We also went to Beach 360.  About 300 more people because this is where the ship goes.  You can see the ship from both beaches as this island is super tiny!