Issues with my account (new reservation not showing)

I am having a lot of troubles with my account recently. Tried to book a cruise, but failed multiple times. So I decided to book with a third party, I got a reservation number and linked it to my account succesfully. It does show the cruise in the app, but the app is useless when boarding Harmony in Rome (only works for Barcelona reservations). 

The website is still showing 'you have 0 upcoming cruises', tried to relink but it only shows 'already linked'.

Anyone else having troubles with upcoming cruises? Does someone have a direct link to the cruise planner, maybe that does work? 

2 hours ago, Eragon666 said:

Anyone else having troubles with upcoming cruises? Does someone have a direct link to the cruise planner, maybe that does work? 

Try to log out and then login on the web site. Also, try it on a different device and/or clear cache/cookies.

After a night it was linked. But now the next obstacle, I can check-in until the Cruise Contract. But now I get the warning that I must be 18 years or older to sign the contract (and yes my birthday is correctly assigned to my accout). Without it I cant sign the form, and I thus cant complete the check-in process. Gotta lova the royal carribean IT department 😛 

1 minute ago, Eragon666 said:

After a night it was linked. But now the next obstacle, I can check-in until the Cruise Contract. But now I get the warning that I must be 18 years or older to sign the contract (and yes my birthday is correctly assigned to my accout). Without it I cant sign the form, and I thus cant complete the check-in process. Gotta lova the royal carribean IT department 😛 

If you are a Crown and Anchor member, call them and see if they can help.  Maybe they can complete the check-in for you.