When is NCL sending out emails to bid for an upgrade?

qsz06

I know on my previous cruises, NCL sent out the email for Upgrade Advantage bids around 80 days before sailing.

Have they changed that schedule? I am on the Epic sailing 12/12/2021, purchased directly with NCL and have not received anything.

3 hours ago, qsz06 said:

I know on my previous cruises, NCL sent out the email for Upgrade Advantage bids around 80 days before sailing.

Have they changed that schedule? I am on the Epic sailing 12/12/2021, purchased directly with NCL and have not received anything.

We bid today on our upcoming 11/27 cruise. The confirmation email said that we will hear from them between 14 and 1 day before sailing.

We have won many "pre-covid" bids and have learned first by checking the AMEX website (several times the new charge went through a couple of months ahead of sailing), then a few days later we would get the congratulations letter from NCL (always exciting news!). 

Anyways, super smart program as we would have never known about the treat that The Haven is..... and now we are spoiled rotten and can't cruise any other way. Best of luck to everyone.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, qsz06 said:

Hi qsz--join our roll call!

Not many of us, but all excited to be getting back on board.

On 10/4/2021 at 5:50 PM, mjcatlvr said:

We bid today on our upcoming 11/27 cruise. The confirmation email said that we will hear from them between 14 and 1 day before sailing.

We have won many "pre-covid" bids and have learned first by checking the AMEX website (several times the new charge went through a couple of months ahead of sailing), then a few days later we would get the congratulations letter from NCL (always exciting news!). 

Anyways, super smart program as we would have never known about the treat that The Haven is..... and now we are spoiled rotten and can't cruise any other way. Best of luck to everyone.

Great news.

Question for you. I assume you bid on the Haven again.  What are the lowest bids for each Haven category?  Or are all the lowest bids the same amounts on the sliding scale?

2 hours ago, 2tnts said:

Great news.

Question for you. I assume you bid on the Haven again.  What are the lowest bids for each Haven category?  Or are all the lowest bids the same amounts on the sliding scale?

Hi! 

The lowest bids, "POOR" that I know are here:

Deluxe Owners Suite= $750 and up 

2 BR Family Villa (H5 and H6)= $400 and up

Aft Villas (HB AND HC)= $200 and up

These are all per person (only first two in cabin pay though)

• Thanks 1