Resort Pass?

cruisegirl1976

The airline changed my flight for my return trip next year out of FLL , my other choices for flights that day were either 1020am or 9pm.. didn't want to chance it with the early morning flight.. so I picked the 9pm one, so I need to kill quite a few hours.. thinking of booking a resort pass, has anyone ever used it, and does the hotel store your luggage?.  the cruise is out of Miami but I was thinking of a hotel in FLL.   Any help would be appreciated. thanks..

• 1 month later...

We used ResortPass at Margaritaville Hollywood after getting off a cruise in Ft Lauderdale since we had a late flight out. It was simple and painless - we checked our bags with bell services when we arrived and they directed us to the activities desk outside to get our ResortPass wristbands, and we hung out by the pool until it was time to call an Uber to the airport. Highly recommend - a great option for that awkward time between cruise and flight, and it keeps that vacation feeling going a little bit longer!

• Like 2

Another option is to book a ‘day room’ at the Rodeway Inn close to FLL.  We’ve done this twice.  Cost was $79 and you get a room and can use the pool.  Restaurant on site as well.  Plus -  comes with free shuttle that’ll pick you up at the cruise terminal and take you to the airport later.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 10/5/2021 at 5:15 AM, cruisegirl1976 said:

The airline changed my flight for my return trip next year out of FLL , my other choices for flights that day were either 1020am or 9pm.. didn't want to chance it with the early morning flight.. so I picked the 9pm one, so I need to kill quite a few hours.. thinking of booking a resort pass, has anyone ever used it, and does the hotel store your luggage?.  the cruise is out of Miami but I was thinking of a hotel in FLL.   Any help would be appreciated. thanks..

What did you end up doing? I am in the same situation on March 24. 

On 3/9/2024 at 2:19 PM, stickymission said:

What did you end up doing? I am in the same situation on March 24. 

Well.. there happened to be a snow storm coming up the cost right when we were about to leave for florida, so long story short.. we ended up changes our flights going down, and change our return home flight from flying home from FLL to leaving from Miami instead., and the flight was at 12pm. So we never got to try resort pass, sorry :(.

10 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Well.. there happened to be a snow storm coming up the cost right when we were about to leave for florida, so long story short.. we ended up changes our flights going down, and change our return home flight from flying home from FLL to leaving from Miami instead., and the flight was at 12pm. So we never got to try resort pass, sorry :(.

oh wow, what a headache. I ended up getting a couple day passes for a hotel with free shuttle and only paid a total of $50 so hopefully it turns out. Thanks for responding.

• Like 1