Typical price of deluxe beverage package?

2 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

I would imagine most people are in that situation but I still wouldn't want to pay interest on a drink package for two waiting for a refund. Actually you would have to pay interest on 4 drink packages unless you have enough disposable income to pay them both off. I would have money set aside for 2 but not 4.

I'm careful about paying off my cards every month.  I hate debt!

2 hours ago, m32446 said:

On some recent sailings of Independence there have been entries in the Compass on the first day with BOGO offers for the package. If that's an actual thing and I didn't misread it, it seems like it'd be a much better plan to buy on board regardless of price. (And now I can't find it again, so maybe I just dreamed it?)

I paid $58/day for a 5 day, when it went down from $67 for 3 or 4 days. It's back up to the $67 price now. 

Finally found one, from August 22. At this point they've probably stopped doing the deal with increased numbers of people on board. 

image.png.f5e5eab6bff97bf62be161d0036efdbc.png

58 minutes ago, m32446 said:

Finally found one, from August 22. At this point they've probably stopped doing the deal with increased numbers of people on board. 

That's still $63 per day per person. I recently paid $58.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m32446 said:

I've seen that recently on Mariner. But read carefully. It's actually BOGOHO. so not THAT great a savings.... but cool if you didn't know about the cruise planner....

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, m32446 said:

We just got off the IOTS and they did have the DBP on 'sale" the first two days for $84. The 'deal' offered was not a BOGO, but a buy one get one half off.

A couple of our travelling companions waited to buy the DBP onboard and weren't thrilled when they ended up paying $18 a day more than the Cruise Planner price.