Solstice Specialty Restaurants

floralscent

Hello. We have sailed on the Solstice 3 other times from 2019 and prior. We have enjoyed the specialty restaurants immensely but the last ship we sailed on was the Edge and those restaurants were different. We are considering returning to our fav ship, the Solstice, and it looks to me as though there are maybe a few changes to the specialties onboard that ship...or maybe I am confused.

Does anyone know what specialties are onboard- Murano and Tuscan and ?

We typically purchase a dining package in advance as we don't want to think about negotiating on a day we want to treat ourselves. Having said that, the last time we sailed on the Solstice the dining package named the places you could eat at and listed how many times in each. From what I am reading, that process seems different now...is that correct?

Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, floralscent said:

Hello. We have sailed on the Solstice 3 other times from 2019 and prior. We have enjoyed the specialty restaurants immensely but the last ship we sailed on was the Edge and those restaurants were different. We are considering returning to our fav ship, the Solstice, and it looks to me as though there are maybe a few changes to the specialties onboard that ship...or maybe I am confused.

Does anyone know what specialties are onboard- Murano and Tuscan and ?

We typically purchase a dining package in advance as we don't want to think about negotiating on a day we want to treat ourselves. Having said that, the last time we sailed on the Solstice the dining package named the places you could eat at and listed how many times in each. From what I am reading, that process seems different now...is that correct?

Thank you so much!

We sailed on Solstice 2 prior times in Jan 2018 and Dec 2019.  Our next cruise, in Dec 2022, will also be on Solstice.  During the first sailing we dined only at Silk Harvest which has since been replaced by Le Petit Chef (LPC).  During the latter sailing, we ate at Murano and Tuscan Grille.

We plan on dining at Tuscan Grille and Murano during our next Solstice cruise but there have not been any dining packages yet offered for our sailing through our online Cruise Planner--but that could change,  From what I can see, the menu for Murano and Tuscan Grille remain unchanged.  

Besides LPC, Tuscan Grille, and Murano, the only other specialty restaurant is Sushi on Five.

From an information standpoint, Solstice is in an odd place.  Her scheduled Revolution makeover has been pushed back indefinitely (at least as far as the public knows) and she is one of the ships that Celebrity has not yet put back into service, so we have no current passenger reports. 

IMG_0020a.thumb.jpg.bb35a17b0d8329d29de09163564714ea.jpg

Edited by mahdnc