Shete Boka National Park

Robo1098

We will be sailing on Odyssey OTS and want to visit Shete Boka National Park in Curacao. There are 2 Royal Caribbean excursions that stop there and both are 4 hours: Beauties of Curacao and West Coast Off-Road Adventure.  Has anyone taken either of these excursions? Was wondering how much time is spent in this park.

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, itsanita said:

I know this is an old post, but I am interested in visiting this park.  Is it worth the trip?  It looks beautiful on line.  

Yes it is! I live here and go often!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, itsanita said:

I know this is an old post, but I am interested in visiting this park.  Is it worth the trip?  It looks beautiful on line.  

Our only visit was in 2014 and we rented a car.  Back then, there was an Avis at the Mega Pier.  We docked at the other port and walked over to the Mega pier.  We loved Shete Boke and the flexibility we had with the rental car.  I did go full coverage since we were in a foreign country, but it was easy to get around.  Curacao is always at the top of the list of islands that we have visited and Shete Boke is the biggest part of that.  We stopped at several different locations in the park and also did a little hike.

11 hours ago, alwalaska said:

Our only visit was in 2014 and we rented a car.  Back then, there was an Avis at the Mega Pier.  We docked at the other port and walked over to the Mega pier.  We loved Shete Boke and the flexibility we had with the rental car.  I did go full coverage since we were in a foreign country, but it was easy to get around.  Curacao is always at the top of the list of islands that we have visited and Shete Boke is the biggest part of that.  We stopped at several different locations in the park and also did a little hike.

thanks so much.  We will definitely plan to spend some time there.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 9/13/2022 at 12:43 PM, SimplyAlbert said:

If you're looking for a private tour guide I would recommend Gone Caribe.  We just got back and both DH and I agreed it was one of the best tours we've ever taken.  They will customize it to whatever you want to see/do.

Thanks, we booked with them!!