Breakfast in Main Dining Room on Carnival Sunrise

dashulak

Does anyone know if breakfast is served in the main dining room every day on the Carnival Sunrise 5-day itineraries?  If not, which days?

Considering a 5-day itinerary out of Miami including Nassau, Half Moon Cay, and Bimini.

Thanks! 

We've always eaten breakfast/brunch in the main dining room every day on every carnival ship we've been on. Check the daily schedule for breakfast/brunch times of the MDR, because, they change (the times based on sea/port day (which I find odd).

43 minutes ago, toober said:

We've always eaten breakfast/brunch in the main dining room every day on every carnival ship we've been on. Check the daily schedule for breakfast/brunch times of the MDR, because, they change (the times based on sea/port day (which I find odd).

On our last two cruises, we never ate any meals from the buffet.  MDR for breakfast/brunch and dinner, and either a specialty restaurant (including Guy's and Blue Iguana) or off the ship for lunch.

I think breakfast/brunch in the MDR is a treat too few people take advantage of. 

• Like 2