Ovation of the Seas? Will she return to Australia?

whitshel

13 hours ago, Exuma Girl said:

She is anchored of Port Angeles, Wa tonight. Wish I was on her. Lovely view from my back deck. 

B0DC1D29-529C-470A-B283-E6B770F99073.jpeg

This photo reminds me of a cute dog or cat sitting outside the door hoping someone will love it and let it in.

I feel bad that this ship is idle when so many others are up and running.

Too bad they were unable to get some Mexican trips or if she has shore hookup.  

I had been on Ovation in May 2019 and next week will go on her sister Anthem for the 3rd time. Looking forward to Odyssey in 6 months. 

I think the Quantum ships have a nice silhouette and look nice in the water.

So you WA folks take good care of her as she is lonely.

3 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

This photo reminds me of a cute dog or cat sitting outside the door hoping someone will love it and let it in.

I feel bad that this ship is idle when so many others are up and running.

Too bad they were unable to get some Mexican trips or if she has shore hookup.  

I had been on Ovation in May 2019 and next week will go on her sister Anthem for the 3rd time. Looking forward to Odyssey in 6 months. 

I think the Quantum ships have a nice silhouette and look nice in the water.

So you WA folks take good care of her as she is lonely.

Probably lucky they put in at port angeles and not the anchorage near Manchester where there were tornado and marine warnings in Kitsap County this morning.

I have lived in Washington state for 60 years and today was the first time I received a text warning me of a possible tornado.

idont think anything developed around the sound

i know there was a water spout near Vancouver recently.

1 hour ago, grayshark said:

Probably lucky they put in at port angeles and not the anchorage near Manchester where there were tornado and marine warnings in Kitsap County this morning.

I have lived in Washington state for 60 years and today was the first time I received a text warning me of a possible tornado.

idont think anything developed around the sound

i know there was a water spout near Vancouver recently.

wow yes the northwest is having strange weather.

Stay safe and I think ship goes into Seattle port once a month for supplies.   Still kinda sad to see her with nothing to do.  I know she has moved around the area every few days.  Going to be a long few months for the crew.  I hope they can get off in port for a few hours.

15 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

wow yes the northwest is having strange weather.

Stay safe and I think ship goes into Seattle port once a month for supplies.   Still kinda sad to see her with nothing to do.  I know she has moved around the area every few days.  Going to be a long few months for the crew.  I hope they can get off in port for a few hours.

Yes I think she is scheduled for provisioning at pier 66 in Seattle on November 12 and December 13

but that is subject to change I imagine

i would like to see her do a Panama Canal itinerary  around New Years and loop in the Caribbean to just about any islands and back

but wishful thinking on that I am afraid

they will run tenders out when she is anchored for any amount of time from what I had seen when she was at Manchester anchorage