Edge season downunder, query on dates

lara h

As per several emails I've received recently, we Aussies are being enticed to jump aboard Edge when she sail downunder from Dec '23.

Just checking today and according to Celebrity's website, there appears to be a mistake in the dates, as the Jan cruises precede the Dec dates!!🤔

I rang Celebrity to clarify as I want to make a booking when it opens, however, the consultant said she could NOT confirm ANY dates as the itineraries were subject to change. 

If bookings are open Wed, surely they must know the exact dates by now, and it is purely human error that it shows '23 instead of '24.

Any thoughts?

Edited by lara h

• lara h changed the title to Edge season downunder, query on dates

The January 2023 dates on the website (https://www.celebritycruises.com/2023-2024-cruises/2023-australia-new-zealand-cruises) are clearly an error and should show 2024. The first two January dates show 2023 but the next shows 2024. The dates line up with the cruise length, so they are all 2024.

And per the Capt Club newsletter (https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/newsletter/exclusive-captains-club-newsletter-september-2021), "as a Captain’s Club member we’ll tell you when these sailings are available for booking first so you can book early, beginning October 12." Since Australia is ahead of the US, that would seem to match the OP date for availability. In general, "These sailings are available for booking on October 14" per the site. Of course, change is a possibility,