CVS PRE CRUISE COVID TEST

Wineojim

Good Day everyone, this is my 1st post in a long time. does anyone know or can confirm the Antigen Covid test I took today is good for my cruise. it shows as LUMIRADX SARS-COV-2AG TEST with Negative results. Thank You in advance

Honestly, they don’t even look at the test name.  All they verify is if it was a PCR or Antigen, the name and DOB of the person sailing, and date of test.  But that is the same test I was given (also at CVS) and I sailed on the Freedom of the Seas last week.

Edited by TheBucketLister

10 minutes ago, EgeriaTravel said:

I am having so many problems booking through CVS's website because I was vaccinated last November. It was much easier to book with Walgreens but, they are only booking 3 days out.  

Yeah, plus CVS is almost impossible if you need an appointment within 13 days.  If you log on in the morning at14 or 15 days prior to your test date, you should have no issues getting an appointment

2 hours ago, Wineojim said:

Good Day everyone, this is my 1st post in a long time. does anyone know or can confirm the Antigen Covid test I took today is good for my cruise. it shows as LUMIRADX SARS-COV-2AG TEST with Negative results. Thank You in advance

That type of test is good...     When are you sailing?    The test needs to be taken no more than 2 days prior to sailing, so as long as you are sailing either tomorrow or Wednesday you'll be fine.

9 minutes ago, relaxatsea said:

Those of you who have taken the Covid test with CVS, how long did it take to get your results, and were the results sent via email or via text?  Thanks for any and all information.

Within 60 minutes.  Email and text with link, also added to their MyChart app.

5 hours ago, EgeriaTravel said:

I am having so many problems booking through CVS's website because I was vaccinated last November. It was much easier to book with Walgreens but, they are only booking 3 days out.  

How were you vaccinated last November? I got my Pfizer vaccination on December 19th. The second day they were available in the world, as I work ambulance.

2 minutes ago, FireEMT978 said:

How were you vaccinated last November? I got my Pfizer vaccination on December 19th. The second day they were available in the world, as I work ambulance.

Someone has to volunteer to test the vaccines so that we can all feel safe to sue them.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EgeriaTravel said:

Someone has to volunteer to test the vaccines so that we can all feel safe to sue them.  

Then so. It seems, that is why CVS does not see your date as "Legit". Because the emergency use order was after your vaccination. BTW, Thank you for volunteering.