Aft Corner Inside Room

So I didn't particularly care what room I got when I booked on Wonder, all I cared about was that it was an inside cabin and that it wasn't right beside the elevators. I happened to look at exactly what room they put me in tonight, and I realized it's kind of an unusual one - an aft inside corner cabin on deck 9. Anyone ever sail in one of these before? Based on the deck map it looks like it might have a fairly unique layout based on location.

Screenshot_20211012-002407.png

7 hours ago, GKMCruising said:

an aft inside corner cabin on deck 9. Anyone ever sail in one of these before?

I assume you meant forward - the rest of the Oasis class seems like they have a different layout there so you'll have to wait till Wonder starts sailing for any kind of possible feedback.

We sailed in the equivalent to 9116 on Harmony, and absolutely loved it.  Because it's in that corner, it had a lot of space in the room and if it wasn't actually larger, in square footage, it felt huge. I thought I had a photo of the inside of the cabin, but I can't find it. 

There wasn't a lot of noise from the hallways, even though it's at that little intersection and has a crew door near it. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

I assume you meant forward - the rest of the Oasis class seems like they have a different layout there so you'll have to wait till Wonder starts sailing for any kind of possible feedback.

Whoops, yeah, that's definitely forward.

And as I'm on the inaugural, I guess I'll be the one giving feedback. 🤣

1 hour ago, flamingos said:

We sailed in the equivalent to 9116 on Harmony, and absolutely loved it.  Because it's in that corner, it had a lot of space in the room and if it wasn't actually larger, in square footage, it felt huge. I thought I had a photo of the inside of the cabin, but I can't find it. 

There wasn't a lot of noise from the hallways, even though it's at that little intersection and has a crew door near it. 

Good to hear. 9116 is also the one we're in on Wonder - I'll definitely update after the sailing.

• Like 1