If I book with Holland America, will they let me make 3 or for payments between now and final payment? I

steve4031

WOW steve4031....that is crazy.  Glad you are requesting your money back and booking elsewhere.

FYI I book either online myself, or thru HAL directly by phone or most of the time using the big box store so that I get their generous gift card after cruising....which usually has a value of at least 10%.  ALL of these options I make many many payments, whenever I feel like it.  Never an issue and make the payments directly in my Holland America account.  Dont even have to call and bug someone just to make a payment.  Get instant confirmation and easy peazy.  For the big expensive cruises this works out great.  There are options 🙂   Full disclosure:  IF you use the big box store you DO have to contact them FIRST whenever you  have a question.  Then big box store calls HAL if clarification needed.  Safe travels.

Well I ended up doing it myself and booked a Neptune suite.  4211 on the Beethoven deck.  It has staterooms above and the dining room room underneath.  An aft corner balcony which I really wanted for an Alaskan cruise.  By booking on Hal’s website i was able to apply 175 per person credit from the cruise canceled by Covid. Paid 7,408 after the cruise credits were applied.  I can handle this with installments

• Like 1