Celebrity Move Up

mkolbicka

I just checked for the Canal cruise (just for giggles as we are happy with our chosen cabin).  It is telling me it has to be within 21 days and clearly it is.  They must not be offering MoveUps for this cruise or perhaps not from my cabin class.

I emailed the Move Up office about the Panama Canal cruise and they said it looks like there are upgrades available, they just haven't released them yet. They said to keep an eye out. For whatever that is worth...

I keep checking daily too. Would love to move up to a balcony room. I booked an oceanview years ago as a placeholder for this cruise intending on upgrading but then the prices went sky high. 

I believe the Revenue Manager on Millennium has been very tight on upgrades.    I just got upgraded on the 10/19 this morning around noon Eastern (4 days before the cruise).    On the current cruise they had one RS open at sailing but they wanted full price to upgrade.  

I've talked a bit to the crew and they said they did lots of upgrading of inside and ocean view to verandas.    On the 9th floor I was told that all veranda's forward of about 9119 are empty.   We sailed with only about 675 so lots of availability.    Suites were totally full except that one RS.

• Like 2