Cunard FCC

Summer hols

Have just received a revised account for our QV 23 world cruise. Can't believe what they have done. Before booking I checked with Cunard 

to confirm how much FCC we have from our 5 cancelled cruises and QM2 terminated 2020 world cruise. They confirmed we had 

£36062.06. I received invoice from Cunard confirming our QV world cruise and full FCC deducted on 17 June 2021. Today out of the blue

we received a revised invoice saying that we now have a balance due totalling £16020.00. No apology. 

Spent 2 hours trying to get through to Cunard,eventually spoke to Cunard and they couldn't explain what's happened and have had to pass it to admin manager for checking and they will ring me. 

We are extremely shocked and angry at the way Cunard just sent invoice with no explaination. Customer service I don't think so!!!

Has anyone else have this happen to them? Will keep you updated once Cunard ring me back.

One of the many reasons why I book with my agent. Phone calls to Cunard are down to him and not me.

We wanted to know what we will owe on future booked cruises as we have lost the plot on that score so he emailed over a spread sheet detailing our completely paid up/deposits on cancelled cruises which were moved into other cancelled cruises which were  moved over...

You get the drift.

Due to the Covid cancellations, we have a large figure on deposit with the company as we haven't asked for any monies to be repaid. The spread sheet showed exactly what has been paid and when, all Cunard's added percentage and what has been applied to future cruises so we know exactly where we stand and what our future 'liabilities' will be.

I know there are agents out there with seemingly dubious reps., but when you get a superb one like ours [he isn't the cheapest but gives superb customer service]  you stick to them like glue! I only wish the excellent agents [ and I mean, excellent, not just good] could be named so others could benefit, but I know that's not allowed.

Edited by Victoria2