Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

They require you to get a table on the app. It only took one minute but then I had to wait while they showed all the other walkups how to use the app. So it was another 5 minute wait after I had my table assigned.

40777B40-F3EA-4CEF-A8D2-8A9109AE73DD.thumb.jpeg.b39fb27fd4a32aa5c02310b495d7bace.jpeg

2394AE3F-E0F9-40D4-84F8-39FD88D4B057.thumb.jpeg.f454793ca655b54b7076640044c7223c.jpeg

@Saint Greg....what about folks who are "technology challenged".....a lot of seniors do not use the internet!  

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Just to the left is this room with the forward window that will be mine on vista.

AB1A2C4F-D0EE-414F-862F-977E263E109B.jpeg

We were in 7207 on the Horizon earlier this month and loved it.  The secret deck was just a few feet away and so nice for sailaways and arriving at ports.  We were alone every time we were outside and saw people outside the window only three times during the six night cruise.  In the middle of one night we could see a really bright constellation just above the ship from the window.  We kept binoculars on the window sill and used them frequently.  One afternoon we watched hundreds of fish jumping out of the water in front of the ship.  And we saw these large birds flying parallel to the ship, then swooping up so they could dive for the fish running ahead of the ship.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They require you to get a table on the app. It only took one minute but then I had to wait while they showed all the other walkups how to use the app. So it was another 5 minute wait after I had my table assigned.

I turn my phone off and it goes in the safe. We do get an internet package so Missy can communicate by Facebook and check on a few things. I will not be happy if we have to carry a phone around to get reservations. I guess it will just be an excuse for my wife to keep her phone with her.

• Like 4