Carnival Vacation Protection Documentation

Sue Goodreds

Hi everyone.  It used to be - I could go into my Cruise Manager and print documentation that I purchased Carnival Vacation Protection as soon as I paid for it.  It no longer shows in that area.  But then, neither does it show to print any other documents (boarding passes) like it used to.  I know it will not show to print boarding passes until after Check-In has been completed.  My question (finally) ... Will I be able to print documentation of Vacation Protection (insurance) after Check-In is completed?

I cant find the vacation protection to print on mine but if you

search for my Post below it has a workaround to get to your print docs and you can check yourself.

Print Docs oh where oh where did you go?

Key to workaround is to fully type it out do not copy and paste into browser

It shows that you purchased it under Itemized Charges of your cruise docs.  Here is the link to get your cruise docs.  As stated KDR said, you have to actually type in the below — replacing “ABC123” with your booking number.    Capitalization is important.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2021 at 9:39 AM, FTLCruiseGal said:

It shows that you purchased it under Itemized Charges of your cruise docs.  Here is the link to get your cruise docs.  As stated KDR said, you have to actually type in the below — replacing “ABC123” with your booking number.    Capitalization is important.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Thank you FTLCruiseGal .... I tried but it just took me to my normal Cruise Manager page.  I still don't see anything regarding insurance.  😞   Hopefully it will be there after check-in date.

13 hours ago, Sue Goodreds said:

.... I tried but it just took me to my normal Cruise Manager page.....

You have to be logged in BEFORE you go to that page.  Go to carnival.com, log in to your account, open a new window in your browser and then copy and paste the website information etc.