Male, Maldives - Beaches and Snorkeling

Will have one day in Male, Maldives. Tons of beach and snorkeling excursions. If you've been to one of the beach resorts or snorkeling trips, I'd love to hear what you thought. The options include:

• Hulhumale Island snorkeling
  • Centara Ras Fushi adults only resort
  • Adaaran Vadoo resort
  • island of Dhonveli

Thanks.

Jamie

We were in Male on our Oceania Cape town to Singapore cruise.  We did snorkeling and visited  a few islands.  I booked a day excursion. My husband enjoys snorkeling and since we took a speedboat to I think 2 islands also, we were both pleased. Our day trip also included lunch on a beach. I will look up the name of the company

• Like 1

We used SECRET PARADISE company.  Ruth was our contact person.  They had several options.   We tendered into port.  A few yards away were all the tour people. Also free lancers and people were booking on the spot.  Very chaotic but we found our guides...we were 6 people from cruise critic.  Afterwards we had some time and walked back out to the main street, made a right and walked along that street till we came to a beautiful Muslim mosque

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

We used SECRET PARADISE company.  Ruth was our contact person.  They had several options.   We tendered into port.  A few yards away were all the tour people. Also free lancers and people were booking on the spot.  Very chaotic but we found our guides...we were 6 people from cruise critic.  Afterwards we had some time and walked back out to the main street, made a right and walked along that street till we came to a beautiful Muslim mosque

Thank you.