Facemask policy

schmidlapp

My wife and I both had covid last October,  we are now both fully vaccinated.  I'm wondering what windstar is doing regarding facemasks. We are looking at a sailing out of st martin in December. I really don't want to deal with  mask on mask off, etc.

Any current info would be helpful. Thanks in advance...

Hi, Glad you are well. Masks are required inside at all times with the exceptions of eating. Masks are required on the excursion busses. I do not think on the decks you need a mask. Call WS they will give you details. 

We are on the Surf 12/18, can't wait. Happy Sailing

Just got off the Wind Surf on Oct 17th and they enforce masks inside public spaces to a 70% strictness. Meaning that if you are not wearing a mask inside in a public place they will call you out 70% of the time.  Our ship passengers were all really good about wearing masks. There were no passengers that we noticed as habitual indoor mask rule breakers.  I was personally caught once getting back on the ship from an excursion and just forgot to take it out of my pocket.  They are very nice about it, but you will have to wear your mask inside. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2021 at 5:59 PM, Strenz said:

We are on 12/18, I say Bravo to masks inside and I am one who is not fond of masks because of vision issues but Bravo again to WS. Keeping us safe. Happy Sailing

@Strenz We will be on Windsurf right after you. Please report while on board!