Wine Tasting on board

OhioJourneys

One of my favorite things to do on sea day is the cruise line wine tasting, but I have read that Carnival does not offer this anymore.  Anyone know if that is true?  I know that they do the martini tastings, but not my thing.  If they do offer wine tasting, what is approximate per person cost?  I will be on CCL Conquest.

So my personal plan for this is both my wife and I have the cheers program. I'm going to go and grab a glass of wine and we're going to 50/50 it into another glass and "taste". Then she'll get the next glass of a different kind of wine and then wash rinse repeat. Not exactly the same, I know. But it's something. Then we have the option to kind of spread it out to our leisure. 😇

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dwright826 said:

So my personal plan for this is both my wife and I have the cheers program. I'm going to go and grab a glass of wine and we're going to 50/50 it into another glass and "taste". Then she'll get the next glass of a different kind of wine and then wash rinse repeat. Not exactly the same, I know. But it's something. Then we have the option to kind of spread it out to our leisure. 😇

For folks that book Cheers, this works brilliantly.  I tried very hard to find some wines I enjoyed on MG - tried well over a dozen.  No luck for me, but my husband found several he liked.  

I didn't notice a wine tasting event, but I might have glanced right past it since we had cheers and ignored the rest of the beverage based events.