6 Star Crystal Cruises Balconies at LOW prices

goldearrings

Nearly all of the Caribbean/Bahamas cruises on Crystal that I looked at have such low prices for this luxe cruiseline that I wanted to go on all of them.  A 7 night cruise from NYC to the Bahamas on the Symphony is just $1594 +315 tax solo verandah Nov 26 (day after American Thanksgiving).   This cruise is normally over $6000.  It includes premium beverages, gourmet dining, even a $125 on board credit.  They are sailing at 50% capacity.  I have always wanted to sail on Crystal, and now 10 of us have booked verandah  cabins for this cruise!  Can't wait!

• Like 1

I think most lines including the luxury lines are dropping prices significantly in a attempt to get consumers to part with their money now. Many of the cruises advertised in the next couple of months will not sail, but its better for the cruise lines to get your money into their bank account now. If the cruise is cancelled they will have a better chance of getting you to rebook a future cruise if you have already paid up.

Many cruises in late 2022 and 2023 have significant rises in their fares, but if this situation continues those prices will fall of a cliff nearer the time.

For solo travellers there are defiantly bargains to be had at the present time, but its a risk parting with your money, as its debatable if the cruise of your choice, in the next few months will actually sail.   

I had one cruise from Mobile cancelled but I found one going to the same ports from New Orleans a week or two earlier for less money.  They gave me a full refund and $300  OBC.  I leave in 3 weeks.  

As long as they want to give me a full refund and $300, I'll take a chance.

I had already found the NOLA cruise before their refund cleared so I put the refund toward an ABC cruise in January. 

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. : )