New Amex Offer - On Regent

greatestvalue

3 hours ago, greatestvalue said:

Check your Amex cards - found this offer on my account this morning. Hope you have it too...

Get +5 Membership Rewards® points per eligible dollar spent. Up to 40,000 points

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Will go take a look.  Thanks

Thank you, @greatestvalue, for the heads up.  I just checked and that offer is not on my Platinum or Green card.  But I will definitely keep an eye out for it to hopefully appear. 

I do have an offer for Celebrity for 15,000 points after spending $500, though.  Too bad I don't have any reason to spend $500 on Celebrity, LOL.

• Like 1

I got the offer.  But the fine print says you have to book through the amex website or phone number.  My booking is through my TA.  Otherwise, I would pay some of my balance early even though it’s not yet time for my final payment just to get the points.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mom0f3 said:

But the fine print says you have to book through the amex website or phone number.  My booking is through my TA.

@momof3- I would ask your TA if they are partners with Amex, which would actually allow them to take your payment and have it credit. 

Just today my TA was able to change out a deposit for me on another line, but when I asked if it was going to work she said Yes, our agency has a sign into AMEX, which has it show up under the Amex site.  

Ive used these types of offers with Amex several times and they have always credited, and I use a TA. - HTH

Edited by greatestvalue
added info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1