“Live From” Z and TB’s Tapas and Sangria Tour

Zqueeze1

Z&TB:

Back into our regular routine.  Enjoyed meeting with you a time or two at the Pool Bar while sipping my afternoon Gin (Hendrix) & Tonic.

Have pleasant memories while aboard Navigator for several Panama Canal crossings; a trip down (and back again) to Manaus on the Amazon; and two New England NYC-Montreal, or visa-versa, Fall Foliage segments.  On most of these occasions, Ray Solaire was Cruise Director.  A consummate gentleman who added that little extra to the cruise experience.  Dinner with Ray was a walk through time as he reminisced upon his life upon the British Stage and at resorts before beginning his cruise ship gigs.  Had me on more than one occasion hanging onto my Compass Rose chair to keep from falling on the floor in gales of laughter.  In a reversal of the Archie Bunker character, my wife kept telling me to "stifle" myself.  

Best regards.

GOARMY!

I am having some serious post cruise blues.  I’ve only worked 2.5 days this week and am not even going in tomorrow.  I am even contemplating retiring a year earlier because of all the fun we had in this cruise contrasted with a stale and SNAFU work environment.  My lack of ambition is topped by my low level of giving a damn. 
After fourteen days of superior service, exquisite meals, and luxurious sorroundings, who would want to go back to listening to self promoting careerists?  It’s like putting a suit on Sasquatch and making him the boss. 
Anywho, I will have a drink from one of my liberated bottles and dream of our next cruise. 
Z and TB

• Like 6

Regent Seven Seas is a powerful drug that is more addictive than <Fill in the Blank> .   After our first Med cruise on Mariner I honestly calculated how long I could stay on the ship if I cashed in all my retirement accounts.   It was 18 to 24 months depending on the suite category. 

Problem was I still had 12 years left on my mortgage and I needed a place to live in squaller. 

Breathe, Focus on eating at least once a day [or more], and visit 'YouTube' daily, checking for new videos of  Regent Cruise reviews.

• Like 3