hours for bars on Vista

ddled

looking for a place on Vista to have a small group get together.  Probably going to be 20-30 people in middle of day, probably sea day. Isn't the Vista bar in the center on deck 3 open pretty much all day?   I am also talking to Group dept but they are rather hard to get hold of. That is still an avenue I am pursuing also, but if I can get and idea of what bars are usually open during a sea day?  Thanks

On 10/28/2021 at 12:13 AM, ADD Boy said:

You might consider the library. There’s self serve wine in there and the Alchemy bar’s right across

Self Serve wine for a fee or is it included? How much is the self serve wine? Would be cool if the Panorama has it.

3 hours ago, travelplus said:

Self Serve wine for a fee or is it included? How much is the self serve wine? Would be cool if the Panorama has it.

Panorama has the Library Bar, too. The self serve wine dispensers are not free. They utilize a S&S card reader and pour a measured amount. Library is on Deck 5, just aft of the atrium, past Cherry On Top and near the adjacent Piano Bar.

On 10/27/2021 at 3:36 PM, ddled said:

looking for a place on Vista to have a small group get together.  Probably going to be 20-30 people in middle of day, probably sea day. Isn't the Vista bar in the center on deck 3 open pretty much all day?   I am also talking to Group dept but they are rather hard to get hold of. That is still an avenue I am pursuing also, but if I can get and idea of what bars are usually open during a sea day?  Thanks

Pictures show a small bar in the Library, in addition to the self serve wine dispensers. Bar is closed in picture and looks under used. I'd imagine you could talk to Guest Services after boarding, not only to inquire about using the Library for an hour or two, but to also have the bar open during your event.

2 hours ago, mondello said:

Panorama has the Library Bar, too. The self serve wine dispensers are not free. They utilize a S&S card reader and pour a measured amount. Library is on Deck 5, just aft of the atrium, past Cherry On Top and near the adjacent Piano Bar.

Cool! I tried this at the AMEX SFO Lounge and it was fun. How much is a pour?

Edited by travelplus

Tip the wine dispenser generously.

You should try to reserve the library somehow, maybe at the concierge desk. On our cruise last week it was sometimes used. The art auctions took it over for the second half of the week.

Alternatively there was always plenty of room at the lobby bar, although the violinistas or whatever they are called were quite loud. The piano bar was also vacant most days before 6pm.

Edited by zzdoug

Also the Havana lounge is pretty deserted during the day iirc and I think it was open to anyone (not the Havana patio)

If you want to be outside, which is a little louder with occasional passersby and ship noise but without masking obligations, decks 5 and 11 have areas with tables and chairs. The port side of 11 is non smoking. It's quieter near the aft.