Upgrades for the Gem 12'26 sailing

skeeter195

Hello all.  Has anyone received the upgrade offers for the Gem 12/26 sailing yet?  I thought we would have them by now.  We booked direct through NCL and we usually have them by now.  If so what are the prices going from a balcony(our room) and from inside(our friends room).  Thanks for any help.

4 minutes ago, skeeter195 said:

Hello all.  Has anyone received the upgrade offers for the Gem 12/26 sailing yet?  I thought we would have them by now.  We booked direct through NCL and we usually have them by now.  If so what are the prices going from a balcony(our room) and from inside(our friends room).  Thanks for any help.

Hello Skeetr195

Not everyone will get an upgrade offer.  I am on the Joy for 12/18 and just got the upgrade offer this week (55 day mark).  If I was to guess, you will get your when you are 55 days out

If you can swing it, bid on the Haven 3 bedroom villa, it is more than amazing.  Private hot tub and steam room, two decks, personal bar, indoor and outdoor dining tables, amazing views.  If you like music, you can watch and listen to the pool bands.  Lots of fabulous extras and all the attention to details from the concierge, the butler, the room attendant and deck/pool attendant. 

4 hours ago, skeeter195 said:

Thanks.  It used to be 80 days out.  I will wait for the 55 day mark.  

That was before they changed final payment from 90 days out to 60 days.  Awaiting our offers for the Epic (12/26) sailing.

Thank you for the replies.

In 2015 before the current upgrade system I turned down an offer for the 3 bedroom on the Gem.  I saw one of the 3 bedrooms became available for 5 days before our sailing.  I called(the old way to upgrade) and was told I could upgrade for 2K per person, I offered 1k and they countered with 1.5K.  I turned it down, biggest mistake of my cruising life.  We were a group of 23 on that cruise and the the 3 bedroom would have been perfect for gatherings, sail away party, and other things, Oh well.