Online Check-in issue...maybe

golfguyhhi

I've just completed my on-line check-in for Marina 11/19 - 12/1/21.  All the items show green 'Completed' check marks, except Step 5, Save or Print Boarding Pass.  I've put in my email address as requested, and clicked 'Send Boarding Pass'.  I get :

"Your Boarding Pass for your booking should arrive to the email address specified within the next 15 minutes".

Well, it's 2 hours now, and no boarding pass.  Of course, it's late on a Friday so I can't contact my TA to investigate with O.  Will do so on Monday, but wondering if any of you have run into this problem.

A few ideas - did you also print a boarding pass (which I used to "print" to a pdf)?

If you go back into your booking, manage booking, online check-in, scroll down to the "check in online" segment, does "Step 5: Save or print boarding pass you can" show as complete? If not you may try resuming from the first step not showing complete.

If it is complete, you can expand Step 5 and resend an email to a different email (doesn't allow me to reprint though).

If all else fails, check again Monday and call Miami 🙂 

We got all the way through the process ok last week for a cruise that includes your dates plus the prior cruise - maybe we'll see you onboard!

We printed ours off instead iof sending to email...less stress and already in the folder with all of the other printed off copies of everything!!.. I never depend on being able to access anything on our phones

• Like 3

Well, I feel like an idiot ---never looked in the SPAM folder.  Looked today and it had been there since about 20 minutes after I clicked "Send or Print".  The email address O uses for this function is different from the marketing email address, so was not recognized and sent to spam.

Crisis averted.  We have Boarding Passes---Yayyy!!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, golfguyhhi said:

Well, I feel like an idiot ---never looked in the SPAM folder.  Looked today and it had been there since about 20 minutes after I clicked "Send or Print".  The email address O uses for this function is different from the marketing email address, so was not recognized and sent to spam.

Crisis averted.  We have Boarding Passes---Yayyy!!!!

The old SPAM folder does it again. Been there, done that.  Nice when it catches actual spam but have to always remember it is there. 

• Like 1