Snorkeling in Coco Cay: a report

Birdnutty

I too am having trouble regarding obtaining complete snorkel info at CocoCay.

In reading best places to snorkel on CocoCay, one of the writers said that the North Wall is by far the best area to snorkel. Is that the same as where Chill Beach is? Another said that Snorkel Beach is OK, but not great.  I tried to look at the maps online but could not tell... Where do the cruise ships dock?  It appears on the website to direct one to Snorkel Beach from the ship. How far is it from the ships to the North Wall?  How about Chill Beach?  Thank you very much for your assistance!

23 minutes ago, JLVOL16 said:

I too am having trouble regarding obtaining complete snorkel info at CocoCay.

In reading best places to snorkel on CocoCay, one of the writers said that the North Wall is by far the best area to snorkel. Is that the same as where Chill Beach is? Another said that Snorkel Beach is OK, but not great.  I tried to look at the maps online but could not tell... Where do the cruise ships dock?  It appears on the website to direct one to Snorkel Beach from the ship. How far is it from the ships to the North Wall?  How about Chill Beach?  Thank you very much for your assistance!

When we were there in March there were lifeguards patrolling the area at Chill near the rocks.  I think that's where the snorkeling is. There were ropes out.  It really was a turnoff for us as we like snorkeling.  We now try to avoid cruises with Coco Cay and actually look for Nassau instead.  There really isn't anything there that appeals to us.