The Inside Cabin - Live on the Koningsdam Coastal California

The-Inside-Cabin

21 hours ago, ellendrew said:

Thanks VMax1700 for the super quick & helpful reply!  I just looked at some recently posted HA wine lists and there are very few options by the glass in the $12 to $15 range, so now I'm not sure it would even make sense to upgrade. Great to have all the info on how this works though!

We upgraded and to be honest I don’t think it was worth it.

4 hours ago, westcoastsue said:

We upgraded and to be honest I don’t think it was worth it.

Do you mind if I ask what the cost was to upgrade from Signature to Elite onboard?  I have gotten 3 different answers from 3 different HAL reps on the phone (all of them very nice and helpful people I must say!). One said it was about $5pp per day, one said $11.80pp per day, and another said it would be around $400 for the two of us because they would charge us the full onboard price. We have the Have It All package, which is apparently what's causing the confusion on the upgrade cost.

27 minutes ago, ellendrew said:

Do you mind if I ask what the cost was to upgrade from Signature to Elite onboard?  I have gotten 3 different answers from 3 different HAL reps on the phone (all of them very nice and helpful people I must say!). One said it was about $5pp per day, one said $11.80pp per day, and another said it would be around $400 for the two of us because they would charge us the full onboard price. We have the Have It All package, which is apparently what's causing the confusion on the upgrade cost.

It was $11.80 per day

• Like 1