Cabin booking getting more complicated mid November.

racephoto

Just now, kernow said:

We booked with a TA and only have their invoice which just says Aurea experience and only mentions Easy drink package.

Ask them to send you the MSC booking confirmation.  I always do when I book with a TA. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riredsox said:

Yes and they did.   We had picked a room last year.   We printed our docs after getting them from our TA and then they changed our room.   This is for Nov 20 on Seashore.  

Us too... and now I can't download or e-mail my new docs for some reason... fully expecting another cabin change before 11/20.  Maybe even right at the pier!

On 11/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, kernow said:

We booked with a TA and only have their invoice which just says Aurea experience and only mentions Easy drink package.

I would definitely screenshot the cruise details from your booking on the website, and as Beamafar suggested, I would also have your TA send you the real booking confirmation from MSC. If they refuse to do that, it’s probably worth finding another travel agent as if they are unwilling to do that, they may not be a lot of help with anything else.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, racephoto said:

I would definitely screenshot the cruise details from your booking on the website, and as Beamafar suggested, I would also have your TA send you the real booking confirmation from MSC. If they refuse to do that, it’s probably worth finding another travel agent as if they are unwilling to do that, they may not be a lot of help with anything else.

I've spoken to the TA, they said this was the first they have heard of it, nothing had been sent to them!

They assured me that our current benefits will remain and have copied all of the paperwork. We've used them many times in the past and they have always been very good with any problems so I am happy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kernow said:

I've spoken to the TA, they said this was the first they have heard of it, nothing had been sent to them!

They assured me that our current benefits will remain and have copied all of the paperwork. We've used them many times in the past and they have always been very good with any problems so I am happy.

Tell them to check out mscbook.com. It’s all on there. 

1 hour ago, racephoto said:

Tell them to check out mscbook.com. It’s all on there. 

Had another email from them today saying they have now had the info from their account manager at MSC.

• Like 1