Conflicting final payment due dates

cruisin07family

We've booked a cruise for April 2022 and our initial confirmation from NCL stated final payment due Dec 10.  The date listed on the NCL site under my cruise summary is Feb 10.  I read the change of final payment to 60 days was for sailings thru 3/31 so I'm guessing the Dec 10 date is correct although it would be nice if it weren't due right before Christmas.

Also, I will call NCL but my experience with them hasn't been exactly consistent.  I have been assured one thing one day and a different story the next day. 

In case anyone has any insight about FCC.  I tried to apply both of my cruise next credits to this sailing and the website won't allow it.  I know I originally did have both applied to my Mediterranean sailing for 2020 but I can't remember if that was because the cruise was over a specific dollar amount or because I booked so far out.  I'm just unfamiliar with the rules of these.

20 hours ago, cruisin07family said:

In case anyone has any insight about FCC.  I tried to apply both of my cruise next credits to this sailing and the website won't allow it.  I know I originally did have both applied to my Mediterranean sailing for 2020 but I can't remember if that was because the cruise was over a specific dollar amount or because I booked so far out.  I'm just unfamiliar with the rules of these.

I've had to call in order to apply my FCCs to my booked cruises.  Went very quickly and had no issues. 

22 hours ago, cruisin07family said:

We've booked a cruise for April 2022 and our initial confirmation from NCL stated final payment due Dec 10.  The date listed on the NCL site under my cruise summary is Feb 10.  I read the change of final payment to 60 days was for sailings thru 3/31 so I'm guessing the Dec 10 date is correct although it would be nice if it weren't due right before Christmas.

Also, I will call NCL but my experience with them hasn't been exactly consistent.  I have been assured one thing one day and a different story the next day. 

February 10 would be the new correct date.NCL is now including sailings through April in the 60 day final payment policy. Our original payment date was 12/9 for a 4/8/22 cruise. Has now been changed to 2/7/22.Enjoy Christmas!!