Priority boarding? Thank you carnival.

Dwright826

So we were just upgraded to a suite and priority boarding was included. What exactly does this entail? Do we get a special line? I know its included in diamond and platinum and they get their rooms open earlier? Is that included? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dwright826 said:

So we were just upgraded to a suite and priority boarding was included. What exactly does this entail? Do we get a special line? I know its included in diamond and platinum and they get their rooms open earlier? Is that included? 

You don’t happen to be on the Glory Nov. 7th do you? I also was able to upgrade to an Ocean Suite on deck 7 from a regular balcony on deck 6 today for only $100 for the week.

My luggage tags and boarding pass both say priority. Was also wondering if suites get on before boarding group A1.

13 minutes ago, slavens_09 said:

You don’t happen to be on the Glory Nov. 7th do you? I also was able to upgrade to an Ocean Suite on deck 7 from a regular balcony on deck 6 today for only $100 for the week.

My luggage tags and boarding pass both say priority. Was also wondering if suites get on before boarding group A1.

Oh man. I hope we figure this out lol. No, miracle Nov 4th.  TOMORROW!!. But same here..100 bucks and we went from an extended balcony to an ocean suite.

Edited by Dwright826

1 hour ago, mexicobob said:

You will be one of the first to board the ship, probably behind the wedding parties. You get a special line. Your cabin will not be ready earlier than the rest of the crowd.

Does that mean I can show up to the terminal before my 1030-1100 selected boarding time?

4 hours ago, Dwright826 said:

Does that mean I can show up to the terminal before my 1030-1100 selected boarding time?

The 10:30-11:00 time slot is for checking in at the port, not boarding the ship.  You check in, then sit in a holding area until the ship is cleared for boarding.  Once cleared from the previous cruise, then they start calling the groups (wedding parties, suite guests, then A1,2,3, etc.)

5 hours ago, slavens_09 said:

Yes, you will board before group A1.

You can show up anytime even if it is outside of your slot.  Get to get in the short line for passport control, xray and final check in.  Then you wait in a special room where  you have coolies and drinks.  When boarding starts it wedding parties, suites then the normal groups A01, A02 etc.