online check in

hurricane0226

We were able to do check-in this morning.  (For the Nov 20th sailing on the Valor)

Got an email this morning for this sailing as well that the Scuba Dive excursions had been cancelled. 

Edited by caillin

Check in for us is today for our Nov.21 cruise. I started check in at 10:01 pm last night as there is a 2 hour time difference.  Everything was going smoothly until I got to choosing a boarding time. Kept getting an error message.  i was literally yelling at my computer, LOL!  Husband got on his laptop, I signed out and he signed in and had no problem.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pamesacruisin said:

Check in for us is today for our Nov.21 cruise. I started check in at 10:01 pm last night as there is a 2 hour time difference.  Everything was going smoothly until I got to choosing a boarding time. Kept getting an error message.  i was literally yelling at my computer, LOL!  Husband got on his laptop, I signed out and he signed in and had no problem.  

Meeee toooo! But it finally went through around 9am. LoL!! And mine kept glitching on ' parking at pier' but I got past that also... Whew! What ship are you on? We are on the Pride out of Tampa. Happy cruising!!