FYI Contacting Celebrity by phone

mscg2000

Just finished a long and friendly phone call with a Celebrity phone customer service rep based in Kansas. He said the best time to call is very  (like 6:30) early morning or early afternoon. After about 1:00pm, he said the Philippine agents begin to work and the wait time is less. They also add reps from Jamaica at that time. Evenings are the worst, he said. He also said that he is a full time employee, currently working overtime every week, but many former employees have not been re-hired. I just thought this might be helpful to some.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, mscg2000 said:

Just finished a long and friendly phone call with a Celebrity phone customer service rep based in Kansas. He said the best time to call is very  (like 6:30) early morning or early afternoon. After about 1:00pm, he said the Philippine agents begin to work and the wait time is less. They also add reps from Jamaica at that time. Evenings are the worst, he said. He also said that he is a full time employee, currently working overtime every week, but many former employees have not been re-hired. I just thought this might be helpful to some.

I also had a great conversation with a CSR located in Kansas a few weeks ago. After trying multiple times unsuccessfully to make on-line time reservations for select dining for our January Equinox sailing, I decided I had to call Celebrity customer service and was prepared for a long wait. Needless to say I was completely taken by surprise when a very pleasant young man answered the phone. Wish he had a direct dial number!!

LOL.. called this afternoon and talked to a Jamaican gal. 35 minutes on hold to talk to a human. I put a roast on, cooked that and veggies and ate the dinner, put buttonholes and buttons on a shirt cuffs. while she had me on hold 3 times while she consulted her supervisor. Total time was 2.5 hours. All I wanted was the sale price for my booked cruise . Still not right but working on it

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

LOL.. called this afternoon and talked to a Jamaican gal. 35 minutes on hold to talk to a human. I put a roast on, cooked that and veggies and ate the dinner, put buttonholes and buttons on a shirt cuffs. while she had me on hold 3 times while she consulted her supervisor. Total time was 2.5 hours. All I wanted was the sale price for my booked cruise . Still not right but working on it

Looking to refare our Apex cruise which would save us about $400.  Easy peasy. Just change the price to reflect the new sale.  Now I see it took you over two hours to accomplish such a simple task and I wonder if I can do it again.  I took advantage of the 20% sale and my booking became a nightmare including changing my booking to NRD and it took hours to get it all fixed.  Perhaps I’ll try 7:00 am Sunday morning when it won’t be so busy.  Please let us know if you get your booking right.