Cabana vs Beach Club

The Chill Island and Chill Island cabanas are currently on sale for the same price as it costs for the three of us to go to Beach Club.

We have never been to Coco Cay so we aren't sure what the best choice is for us. It is DD (17) and my husband and I (44).

Which do you prefer?

Skip the Beach Club and grab the Cabana. We were at the Beach Club last week- Beach not so nice- especially if you are there when the tide goes out. Food was cold and we dined out side with quite a few Flies. the infinity pool and day beds were nice- but you would need to get there early to get one.

we just visited on the Allure and had a ridiculous deal on the beach club beach cabana. we thought the food was fantastic and ate like kings and queens.

having said that if a cabana on chill island is the same price as the fee to get to beach club i would take the cabana without hesitation. the cabanas are just a nice day at coco cay no matter which type in my opinion. not worth the price just for food at the beach club. i agree with mcaron the beach isn't the best either. enjoy!!