Anybody have current Royal drink prices for US cruises?

volk904

This website has pictures from Mariner OTS bar menus with prices. This is from a December 2019 sailing. Prices are about the same (based on what I’ve read in the forums and elsewhere). This one has a updated drink menu with some new options being adopted fleetwide. You should be able to make an estimate based off these 😃.

Keep an eye out for drink package prices during Black Friday—I was able to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package for $50 per day last year for my upcoming sailing! 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/07/13/look-royal-caribbeans-new-fleetwide-drink-menu (Second link would not work so it is here—4:45 AM and I need to go back to bed!! Haha!)

Edited by Diz012
Link not working

We're cruising on Symphony next week and got the deluxe beverage package for 58 per person per day. We've never purchased it before, but I thought that was a good deal. Plus, they allowed our over 21 non drinking son to get the refreshment package instead of making him pay for what he won't drink. I was happy about that.

"Diz012...Keep an eye out for drink package prices during Black Friday—I was able to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package for $50 per day last year for my upcoming sailing! "

Was that with tax and gratuities included!

Thanks 

4 hours ago, sunlover2 said:

"Diz012...Keep an eye out for drink package prices during Black Friday—I was able to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package for $50 per day last year for my upcoming sailing! "

Was that with tax and gratuities included!

Thanks 

No tax (doesn’t show up on my invoice so I’m unsure if it’s taxed? ) but without gratuities factored into that price of $50 per day. Hopefully my attached photo shows up. For my 7 night cruise, I paid $350 for the package and then gratuities were $63…so overall with gratuities it breaks down to $59 per day! 

0DF135E4-F4C2-4518-99FC-757987C60B19.jpeg

Just booked at $40 a day December 10th on Serenade. It was $47 on our b2b that we got off today. No brainer at that price. Got a great price on this cruise I booked onboard. $173 pp for a balcony guarantee  plus a $50 onboard credit for the 4 nighter in December.

Edited by coaster
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, volk904 said:

I know they are much higher than before Covid.  Trying to decide if the Beverage package is worth the cost.  

Many mixed drinks are $13.00 + gratuity of 18%

My wine choices generally run between $11.00 and $16.00 + gratuity. 

beer is around $8

• Like 1