Silhouette's new Sunset Suites?

beirne

Has anyone sampled one (of the four) Sunset Suites on Silhouette, which were created from the old FV or

Family suite/cabins on decks seven and eight forward?  They have been updraded to suite status and fall

in the price structure below Celebrity Suites and Sky Suites.

Would love to hear any comments or a review of the newest suites on Solstice class!

We were in a Sunset Sky Suite on Silhouette in September. Cabin 9301. It was priced about £100 more than a Sky Suite with the same perks. 

Fantastic cabin. If I could choose I would always travel in it. As I am sure you are aware it is a long way back!

The vestibule could be shared with the SV 9303. We had a decent sized bathroom with a bath/shower combo, a large sofa, the bed seemed bigger than the usual though I maybe mistaken, large TV, an area to mix drinks and store glasses. The balcony was long and wide enough for relaxing with chairs/table/lounger. Bonus a great porthole window too.

We had an interesting sail in a gale around Wrath Head at the top of Scotland overnight. I recollect the floor coming up to greet me (I am a yacht sailor so not too concerning).

If you furnish an email address (usula Ats &dots) I could send you videos/photos. They are on my iphone and could not be fussed to upload for all to see.