Sugar Free Syrups for Specialty Coffee

dhdoug

There have never been any sugar free flavored syrups. My last cruise, pre-covid, there was a SF sweetener/syrup at the International Cafe they would use. It was ok but I really like flavored SF lattes. I am taking Skinny Syrup Flavor bursts on my upcoming cruise.  

https://www.skinnymixes.com/products/flavor-burst-variety-pack

I was just looking on the International Cafe menu and didn't see any sugarfree listed on the menu items. 

I found the menu on a website that is a combination of eat and sleep and cruise dot com, without the ands.

Seems strange as SF is a fairly common request.

Edited by yoshi

5 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

There have never been any sugar free flavored syrups. My last cruise, pre-covid, there was a SF sweetener/syrup at the International Cafe they would use. It was ok but I really like flavored SF lattes. I am taking Skinny Syrup Flavor bursts on my upcoming cruise.  

https://www.skinnymixes.com/products/flavor-burst-variety-pack

Thank you for posting this link.  I have to use sugar free so I just might order a pack of three.  I appreciate your give us the url because I had never heard of these until your post.

2 hours ago, yoshi said:

I was just looking on the International Cafe menu and didn't see any sugarfree listed on the menu items. 

I found the menu on a website that is a combination of eat and sleep and cruise dot com, without the ands.

Seems strange as SF is a fairly common request.

It wasnt on the menu but they offered it when I asked if they had anything SF. I find it hard to believe they cant come up with at least SF vanilla and add a few specialty SF coffees. 

Edited by Buckeye10640

Yesterday I checked out our grocery stores and didn't see any sf flavorings.  I really think it's sad that the International Cafe doesn't have those because there are so many diabetics now in this world, you would think they would try to accommodate those folks...I am one of them.  It will be interesting too to see what type of diabetic meals/options are going to be available.  Even though it was noted in my cruise documents, Princess still tells you to let "your" dining room staff know you're diabetic.  There are plenty of drops on the market to flavor water, so why not for coffee.  It doesn't make sense to me.

On 11/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, fabby50 said:

check out this link from Amazon (I think its OK that I post this).  This is similar to the drops our grocery carries (I am in California):

Amazon.com: SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Variety 5 Pack 1.7 fl. oz each : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Thanks, I bought them! Never seen before. Usaful, as suggested, for us diabetics.