Whats included in the free specialty dining?

petuniaflower

We got 2 nights of free specialty dining on the Bliss but Im a bit confused as to what we can choose..like I think Teppanyaki is ok as its a set price, but what about the a la carte menu places, does it cover it but you just choose an app/entree/dessert or something, or are we bound to only certain dining venues?

They are good at all specialty dining restaurants.

At a la carte restaurants, you are limited to one entree. No limit on apps or desserts (although frequently the wait staff is mistaken about this.) Select dishes may have an additional charge (e.g., lobster), but that will be clearly listed on the menu. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AndyCapn said:

No limit on apps or desserts (although frequently the wait staff is mistaken about this.) 

I was recently on the Epic and dining at Cagney's with the SDP.  When the waiter asked if I was using the SDP, and I concurred, he then walked through the menu saying I can have an appetizer, entree and dessert.  I then responded that the T&C did not limit me, other than only 1 entree.  He then said he was just making a recommendation and that if I can eat more, there is no problem.  

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, AndyCapn said:

They are good at all specialty dining restaurants.

At a la carte restaurants, you are limited to one entree. No limit on apps or desserts (although frequently the wait staff is mistaken about this.) Select dishes may have an additional charge (e.g., lobster), but that will be clearly listed on the menu. 

Explained very well above.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Krazy Kat said:

I was recently on the Epic and dining at Cagney's with the SDP.  When the waiter asked if I was using the SDP, and I concurred, he then walked through the menu saying I can have an appetizer, entree and dessert.  I then responded that the T&C did not limit me, other than only 1 entree.  He then said he was just making a recommendation and that if I can eat more, there is no problem.  

Thanks everyone!  What is a T&C?

3 hours ago, Krazy Kat said:

He may have been confusing your SDP dinner with the "free" dinner for Platinum and up Latitudes members (which is restricted to one app, one entree, and one dessert). In any event, when we used one of our Platinum+ vouchers at Cagney's on the Breakaway a couple of weeks ago for that "free" dinner, our server began by telling us we could each have one app, one entree, one side, and one dessert.  I had to tell him the rules did not limit us on the sides.  He then said if we wanted more, we could have them.  (I really hate to have conversations like that.)