Beverage plus package …question about coffee

WannaCruise365

Which ship? On Meraviglia recently, every one we asked about getting specialty coffees (such as a latte with a shot of Bailey's) directed us to Jean-Philippe Chocolate & Coffee. Wrong answer. JP is a third party leasing space on the ship and does not honor any beverage package.

The right answer was the bar in the atrium on deck 6 next to the Edge Cocktail Bar. It is opposite the photo gallery. Unfortunately, I can't recall the name of the bar and it isn't labelled on any deck plans I can find. I can just say it isn't the Cocktail Bar, and isn't the Meraviglia Bar.

On 11/10/2021 at 12:41 AM, WannaCruise365 said:

Hi.. I read that you can’t get coffee from Venchi with that package. Where do you get the special coffees then, at the bars with the espresso machines? Thank you. 

Fleet wise: If you're talking about those simple espresso drinks like a cappuccino or a single espresso, then most bars will provide it from the espresso machines. If you're talking about those "fancy" drinks like a Bailey's latte or any other coffee and, or chocolate mix, then it is like what @publicpersonahas stated: Go to the atrium area and watch for which corner has a "Coffee delights" menu inserted on the regular menu or such a code for you to access it from the mobile phone. That is the right location. On ships with a 3rd party coffee vendor those places are sometimes difficult to find, but they're there!... In some ships the sports bar acts as a "coffee delights" bar as well. ask there too!...

• Like 1