Adult beverage package question

Sorry, im sure this is a repeat question, but cant find the answer on NCLs site.  the adult beverage package came with our cruise and we have the option to upgrade the premium plus package for 175pp, but i cant find what the difference is between the two packages.  I found the premium plus description on NCLs website, but i cant find what isnt included in the regular adult package.  Does anyone know where i can find that comparison or maybe point me to another thread where this was discussed?

thanks

6 minutes ago, hallux said:

What's included for each is linked right on the page where you find the descriptions - https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

thanks and i think thats where my confusion is.  Do you know if the premium beverage package is the same as the adult beverage package that is listed in my reservation?  Assuming it is since there is no adult beverage package listed on the website.

2 minutes ago, 20165 said:

thanks and i think thats where my confusion is.  Do you know if the premium beverage package is the same as the adult beverage package that is listed in my reservation?  Assuming it is since there is no adult beverage package listed on the website.

Yes it is.

2 minutes ago, 20165 said:

Yes!  If you want the Plus Package, you have to pay to upgrade.