Photos of all the craft social menus on equinox… November 2021

cruisestitch

Thanks!

I'd looked at this before, but really just looking at the beer list. But now I'm confused. The wine flights sort of make sense, although  the Jackson Family wines are $11 a glass on the menu, which should fit in the premium package and only $2.00 over the classic. So free with premium package for a full 5 ounce glass or $9.60 as an upcharge for full glasses versus $25 for four 3 ounce glasses. The beer flights make absolutely no sense to me. Show up with two new friends and  you can build the beer flights for free (Unless the flights are in the drink packages? They didn't use to be.) unless I'm off on my pricing. And if any of those are outside the Classic package price, something's really wrong! Also interesting that the flights include beers that apparently aren't on tap? 12 ounce bottle or can divided by 5 ounces = 2.4 glasses. Potential for a whole lot of waste (unless they're on tap only for the flights?).

I'd have to see what tequila, rum, and whisky was in the flights (and yes, I'd ask), so those might or might not be a good deal (again, assuming you're paying the list price, even with a package).

And then, the minor rant of a whisk(e)y drinker on their bourbon flight: RYE IS NOT A BOURBON! There are aspects of the definition of bourbon that border on rocket science, but that isn't one of them. Bourbon has to be made of at least 51% corn; to be called a rye, it has to made of 51% rye. 51+51>100. Can't happen! Are they going to pull out a Suntory whisky and call it Scotch? Yes, it's a malt whisky, but by definition it's not Scotch!

But the beer list is pretty amazing once you get into the good stuff!

End rant. Hope you enjoyed it! Looks fun.