Mariner and Choosing Time for MTD

DesireeC03

25 minutes ago, DesireeC03 said:

hmmm - I was able to open up my sailing and only see live bands and such - how do I find a current sailing?

thanks

Tap on the person icon, then on 'select a different sailng'. Scroll down to very bottom of next screen and tap 'Get more details on ships we support'. On the supported ship screen scroll down to Mariner, tap it, then select the current sailing

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, palmettostatecruiser said:

Tap on the person icon, then on 'select a different sailng'. Scroll down to very bottom of next screen and tap 'Get more details on ships we support'. On the supported ship screen scroll down to Mariner, tap it, then select the current sailing

this is so helpful - thank you.  I had no idea.  I wish the app was a tad more intuitive.  Unfortunately nothing is listed for the Theatre - but I did see many activities and I am pumped.

thanks again

10 minutes ago, DesireeC03 said:

this is so helpful - thank you.  I had no idea.  I wish the app was a tad more intuitive.  Unfortunately nothing is listed for the Theatre - but I did see many activities and I am pumped.

thanks again

Yeah, it's not easy to look at current sailings on the app, that's for sure not sure!